Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Drizzle the pumpkin with olive oil, toss to coat and transfer to a baking tray. Season generously and roast in the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown. Remove from the oven.
- Grease and line a 22 cm tart dish with baking paper.
- Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan or sauté pan and gently cook the leeks until soft.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pastry from the freezer, line with baking paper and baking weights (or dried beans or uncooked rice) and bake blind for about 15 minutes or until golden. Remove paper and weights.
- To assemble, top pastry with pumpkin and leek, pour in egg mixture and top with crumbled Lemnos Traditional Fetta, spinach and dill. Gently stir with a fork to combine the ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden and set in the middle.
To make pastry, process flour, salt and butter in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the water and process until a ball forms. Remove from the food processor and briefly knead. Press the pastry into the greased and lined tart pan and place in the freezer before preparing the filling.
Tip: If you are really short of time use frozen short crust pastry.