- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and scatter with sea salt crystals and sesame seeds. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- For the salsa verde, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Place the yoghurt in a medium deep bowl add three quarters of the smooth fetta, crushed garlic and black pepper. Mash until smooth.
- Transfer the fetta yoghurt dip to a serving bowl. Using the back of a spoon, very gently pour the salsa verde into the dip in a swirl.
- Scatter the remaining fetta over the top. Serve immediately with the crisp seeded bread.
Tip: For a lighter option, serve with your favourite colourful vegetables cut in batons instead of bread.